At last she is unveiled !!!
Erine is Enzo's wife. They will travel round the world together to gather their Aurionic legacy.
This character has undergone graphic evolution from 2003 to 2014 as seen in the detailed images below.
Evolution of Erine's appearance from 2003 to 2014
- 2003 (victim heroine): It was the story of Cinderella or Snow White where a young girl meets the hero and he saves her. Their story was not granted since they had to fall in love gradually during their journey. This version of Erine was almost mute in the game.
- 2011 (the queen to save): The story has changed. The love story now begins straightaway. We wanted to do away with classic and timid love stories where feelings develop crescendo. Now, Erine is a queen who goes through trails with her King and actively supports him. This is illustrated through game phases on marriage rituals. But she was not supposed to travel with him. So she remained the queen to save, not very much different from the 2003 version.
- From 2013 till today (the mighty woman alongside the mighty man): Erine plays a more active role than in 2011. She travels with Enzo, protects him and helps him to overcome many trials through combats and enigmas. Henceforth, the value of her support is gaining magnitude in psychological and emotional domains. More than someone who supports, she becomes a partner.
Details on her equipment '' Moyoni Ukuta ''
'' Moyoni Ukuta '' means '' The wall of the heart ''. It is an aurionic shield which can absorb part of physical and magical damages.
- White ropes: They connect the chest's suit to the aurionite loin.
- The gold colour harness (beneath the white ropes): They enable Erine to draw aurionite charges and transmit them.
- Red strings running accross her equipment: They are cable aurionite networks.
- Aurionite loin: It is equipped with interchangeable aurionites.
Its appellation, '' wall of the heart ''is derived from the symbolic according to which queens must protect the kings they love and power is multiplied depending on the love they have. This '' wall '' is two-way:
- External protection: It is a shield, a barrier from external attachs.
- Internal protection: It protects the king from himself by channelling him to avoid stress or nerve-wrecking.
We hope you have enjoyed it. Please stay tuned for more news.
See you soon!!!