Finally, we will reveal her to you!
Erine is Enzo's partner. Together they will travel the world to gather their Aurionic heritage.
The character has evolved, as you will see in pictures below.
Evolution of Erine's appearance from 2003 to 2014
- 2003 (the heroin victim): It was the story of Cinderella or Snow White, the young girl who meets the hero who saves her. Their story was not a foregone conclusion, they had to fall in love gradually during their journey. Erine here was almost silent in the game.
- 2011 (the queen to be saved): History had changed. The love story begins directly. We wanted to move away from the timid and classic love stories where feelings develop in a crescendo. Erine is now a queen who is going through tough trials with her king, actively supporting him. This is illustrated during the phases of the game’s wedding rituals. But she wasn't supposed to travel with him. So she remained the queen to be saved and not very different from the 2003 version.
- From 2013 to the present day (the great woman at the side of the great man): Erine plays an even more active role. She travels with Enzo, protects him and helps him to overcome many hardships, through fights and riddles. Now the value of her support has increased psychologically and emotionally. More than a support, she becomes a partner.
Details of Erine's combat outfit: “Moyoni Ukuta”
"Moyoni Ukuta" means "The wall of the heart". It is an aurionic shield that can absorb physical and magical damage.
- The white strings: They connect the upper chest to the aurionite loincloth.
- The golden Hain (under the white strings): It allows Erine to draw aurionite charges and transmit them.
- The red strings that run through his equipment: These are a network of aurionite wires.
- The aurionite loincloth: It is equipped with interchangeable aurionites
Symbolism of the battle uniform Moyoni ukuta
Its name "wall of the heart" comes from the symbolism that queens must protect the kings they love and that powers are amplified according to the love they feel. This wall means two things:
External protection: It is a shield to counter external attacks.
Internal protection: It protects the king from himself by channelling him to prevent him from overdoing himself or cracking.
We hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for more information.
See you soon!!!!!