THE CEO OF KIROO GAMES 2ND WINNER TO THE FIRST EDITION OF TOTAL STARTUPPER OF THE YEAR
We hope you are well. Olivier MADIBA, CEO of Kiro’o Games, on 15 Mars 2016, was second to Total Startupper of the year in Cameroon. After a highly competitive final, he was overtaken by Alain NTEFF (GIFtedMom project), followed by Serge POUEME, Camidus Land Information systems project (CLIS).
What is the Total Startupper of the year ?
The Total Startupper of the year is a competition which identifies, rewards and supports the best projects creation or business development. It has the aims to support projects designed for the socio-economic development of Africa. It is open to anyone aged at most 35 years. Only Total employees are forbidden to compete. The competition takes place in two steps: Pre-selection and choose the winners.
MADIBA Olivier, 2nd startupper of the year 2016
After submitting his application within the deadline fixed, the CEO of Kiro'o Games was contacted on February 28 for the pre-election. He had to get to Douala for the final which was from 9 to 13 March 2016. Also competed with him:
- Ndeta BEUMA’A (projet agritech) ;
- Yanick ENGEMISE (projet manga’s bag’s) ;
- Fritz KAME-DOMGUIA, (projet ndoto) ;
- Bertrand MOMO (projet ClayFridge) ;
- Christian NGAN (projet Madlyn Cazalis) ;
- Alain NTEFF (projet GiftedMom) ;
- Serge POUEME (projet camidus land information systems ( Clis) ) ;
- Rick Wilman TCHIECOUM KWAYIM (projet le pôteau ( sector of education)) ;
- Didier YOMI DJAMEN, (projet Infoys Group Sarl).
Candidates had to pass coaching sessions before the final auditions, stage where they presented their business or project.
The competition was too tight and everyone deserved to win. Unfortunetly! It was needed just three and Kiro'o Team is pleased that its CEO has been selected.
The Startupper of the year Total is a great and amazing adventure. The organization was well done. MADIBA Olivier encourages young entrepreneurs or project developers to present theiselves, hoping Total will organize further editions.