- Creating games inspired by Africa with an inspiring narration
- Creating games with great gameplay potential for gamers !
2002-2005 : First amateur studio and first versions of AURION the game
- Amateur studio MCS (Madibao Corporation Studio) opened at University by Madiba Olivier.
- 2 versions of AURION the game made in demo Fan Game form
- The second version left a mark on the amateur RPG Making scene with a leading edge gameplay which in terms of dynamic ideas outclassed even the professional games of similar nature (turn based RPG with QTY tactics).
2007-2010 : in-depth training in Gamedesign and the creation of MADIA
- Writing the main scenario and gameplay of AURION the game according to Gamedesign standard .
- Beginning sector surveillance and creating various amateur works (mini cartoon, etc) to master all the aspects of gamedesign in a practical way.
- Opening MADIA and obtaining practical experience in project managing
2011-2012 : creating a model for AURION 1.0 and creating Kiro’o
- Creating a game model of AURION 1.0
- First fans show keen interest
- Birth of the Kiro’o concept and writing the project for professional purposes.
April 2013-May 2013 : Mentoring and launching conferences in Cameroon
Obtaining mentoring from the Ministry of Arts and Culture
Two effective launching conferences held: one in the Yaounde Hilton Hotel on 10 May 2013 , and the other in Douala at GICAM on 17 May 2013. These conferences bore the following fruit :
- Over 180 invitees (members of government, journalists, cultural personalities, etc)
- Continuous national and international media coverage around the project
- Reinforcing partnerships connected to the project
- Building a primary circle of potential local investors .
May 2013-September2013 : Pre studio and media hype
- 80% of required human resource pre recruited
- Intense communication and very positive feedback from international players on the Kiro’o concept
- Developed prototype images
- 11 reports in the written press including a full page in LE MONDE Eco & Entreprise
- 31 general and specialized web articles on video games talking about us
- 24 in French
- 6 in English
- 1 in Polish
- Setting up a personal procedure to raise funds by private equity and international prospection
- Project selected by the Venture Capital for Africa (VC4AFRICA) programme as the one leading the lines in September 2013
Creating the first professional images of AURION 1.0
October 2013-November 2013 : setting up the studio
- 24 investors around the world : Cameroon, France, Canada, Italy, USA, etc.
- Over 30% of required funds raised
- Studio equipped and functional for the effective launching of works on AURION 1.0
December 2013 : Launching the studio for AURION 1.0
Today the studio is focused on its first professional international game : Aurion: The Legacy of Kori-Odan. The goal is to be able to satisfy the public in order to complete the Aurion saga and impose Kiro’o Tales as a new genre.
Beyond the ambitions of a game studio, Kiro’o Games also wants to be an indispensable actor of the industry on the continent and why not create entertainment for the future (after the video game ?)